Saturday, October 18, 2014

Thursday, October 9, 2014 Morning Musings

Reviewing the day yesterday. This has been interesting so far. One of the things I'm going to have to remember is to tell Jerry is that he'd be right in style with his tennis shoes in Paris. In fact I was wishing that I had mine! Another thing is the clothing here. Jan was saying that she sees more women wearing hose than anywhere else and boots that were so in style when we were in Ireland are not so much the rage. I'm finding fascinating the pants that I think are maybe leather or in some cases rubber.
Last night when we were at the restaurant I had to go to the restroom. I went downstairs and along the hallway. I could see the men's room in front of me and as I walked along I could see the woman's off to the right but as I approached the door to the men's room I learned that I didn't need to go in because the urinal was out in the hallway!

No comments:

Post a Comment