This seems a lot like what we were talking about in one of my theory classes 20 years ago. I still think it can be a good research tool if a person is sharing with a select group of people working in a narrow field. I can see with the way delicious allows a person to mark other people's bookmarks how a person could use this without knowing the people involved and still be able to be selective.
For my normal day to day tracking of bookmarks I prefer to keep them in my Google bookmarks on the Google toolbar. This allows me to have access to them from any machine (even if the Google toolbar is not installed) that I use while at the same time keeping them private. Several of my bookmarks are to secure sites where part of the security is the fact that the URL of the site is not published.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment