Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Social Networking

I have been on FB for over a year and have been enjoying it. I have found that you can set access to photos that you post so just whom you want to see them are allowed. I have setup several lists of friends with different levels of access.

I have had the most fun connecting with relatives! I met one cousin in the Twin Cities last Christmas and he connected me with another, who connected me with.... Now I have pictures of my great grandparents and have learned where they settled when they came to America.

I did create a FB page for the library a couple of months ago, see the link to the side. I found that one of the hard issues is to get FB to create a network for the city so everyone doesn't appeat to live in SF!

No comments:

Post a Comment