I tried searching on "foods with zink" and got nothing except a suggestion to check my spelling. :( So I tried "foods with zinc" and got the same not helpful result. I suspect a HS student or normal adult off the street would give up at this point. I then tried "zinc in food" and got the same result. I then did zinc in food without the quotes and got 4 hits. The first on the list talked about the types of foods that are good sources of zinc. (Liver -- yum!)
I next did a search on "literary criticism of The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn" and got results that were of no help. Nexted I did a subject search on Adventures of Huckleberry Finn and came up with 4 results, 3 of which were literary chriticisms. The fourth was a good overview of slavery that would help a student working on that topic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment