Saturday, January 29, 2011

Learning Express and What I Learned

I chose to look at the eBooks because I have "played" with LE many times when showing it to people. The first thing that I learned happened because I was lazy. I did not want to get out of my recliner to go get my dayplanner to find my login password so I tried creating a new one from home. It worked! (When did this change and how did I miss it?) I will now change the link on our website so LE is not listed under the group that a person has to create an account for while in the library.

I looked at the eBook Just In Time Geometry by Catherine V. Jeremkko. I choose the book because I was helping one of our "regulars" yesterday and found him a "Geometry for Dummies" book after exlplaining several things to him. I was not real happy with the book, but it was "it will do" solution. The next time I see him (tomorrow?) I will show him LE.

No comments:

Post a Comment