Thursday, January 20, 2011

World Book Reference Center

I could swear that I looked at this the other night. I know I did because I remember doing a search on Ireland! But when I went into it tonight it was all different. Did they change it again??? Oh well!

Slower than s...! Still loading. Ah there it is. Interesting that they have a section called "Primary Sources" that leads to the typed text, taken from "Grants Of King Henry To The English Conquerors In Ireland." Readings in English History Drawn from the Original Sources: Intended to Illustrate a Short History of England. Boston: Ginn, 1935, 1922. This is for something that is supposted to have been written in the 1100's. Who changed the meaning of primary sources when I wasn't looking. Sigh!

Ignoring things like the above. The types of links on the left can be useful. Especially the timelines and the links to websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment